New Patient Paperwork
What To Expect The Day Of Your Appointment
You will be coming in first for a consultation, afterwards you will be scheduled, if needed, for any testing that our providers have ordered.
What To Bring With You The Day Of Your Appointment
Please bring the following with you to your appointment.
- Health Insurance Cards/Information (if multiple, please bring all of them with you)
- Your Photo ID
- A family member/friend, if needed, to take notes/help with questions
- A list of all the medication that your are taking
- A list of all your concerns/question you have for the physician
- Copies of any records pertaining to your visit
- Pharmacy Information
- Copay- If unsure of what your copay will be, please refer to your insurance card for specialist copay or contact your insurance company.